DCU is hosting a CAO Information Evening for school leavers, mature students and parents on Wednesday 17th January between 6-8pm.
The Information Evening will take place in the School of Nursing and Human Sciences on the DCU Glasenvin campus and it will give you the opportunity to:
• Speak to admission staff about the CAO application process.
• Meet students and staff from DCU Business School, Faculty of Science and Health, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Computing and DCU Institute of Education.
• Learn about student supports at DCU; eg: HEAR, DARE and Sports Scholarships.
• Find out more about student life, finance and personal development.
• Attend a talk for mature students on supports available and 3rd level finance. Experienced DCU academic and support staff will also be on hand throughout the evening to answer questions about courses and studying in DCU.
The evening will progress as follows:
6.00 – 7.30pm: Tea/Coffee and refreshments will be served, and parents/students can speak with DCU students and academic staff about our courses (Foyer of Nursing building).
7.00 – 7.30pm: Talk for mature students on supports available and 3rd level finance available.
7.30 – 8.00pm: Talk for all students on student life, finance and personal development.
7.30 – 8.00pm: Talk for mature students on the CAO application process.