Aer Lingus has opened a new recruitment campaign for Cabin Crew. The closing date for applications is 16th October 2017.
- 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland
- 12 months experience in customer service/sales roles
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Hold a valid EEA passport allowing worldwide travel
- Flexible to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends etc.
Candidates will also need to provide averifiable 5 year background check and details of 3 contactable referees.
Other requirements include:
- No tattoos/piercings that are visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Be between 5‘2"- 6‘2" tall, with weight-height in proportion
- Can reach up to 6‘3"
- Able to stand for long periods of time(at least 4 hours)
- Able to lift objects up to 18Kgs and pull a beverage cart of 100kgs
- Ability to arrive within 90 minutes from your base when on reserve duty
- Be prepared to spend time away from base overnight and time on call
- Able to swim 25m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- Be prepared to complete a medical questionnaire and medical examination
- Visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- A second European language
- Previous cabin crew experience
- Holder of EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training.
Successful candidates will attend a five-week, pre-selection cabin crew training course at Aer Lingus’s Training Academy in Dublin Airport which takes place April, 2018.
Aer Lingus cabin crew can potentially earn €1,700 to €1,900 per month in take home pay, based on the average summer season, according to the Aer Lingus.
The closing date for applications is 16th October 2017. A recruitment drive for pilots is also to begin on this date.
How to apply
Application is made online via the Aer Lingus website here.
The CareersPortal Team