The CPA Certificate in Business and Accounting is a flexible online course which offers a comprehensive introduction to the concepts and practices of business management, with an emphasis on accounting.
This course is aimed at employees who wish to formalise their learning in the workplace or students beginning their studies or career in business and accountancy.
The course is designed to be as flexible as possible and with two exam sittings in May and December each year, students can complete the qualification at their own pace.
CPA Ireland gives you access to world class training and qualifications
- You can start studying for the CPA Certificate in Business and Accounting at any time of the year
- No previous qualifications are required to study the CPA Certificate in Business & Accounting
- Flexible and convenient e-learning study option. Computer based exams based in Dublin and Cork
- Upon completion students are awarded the Certificate in Business and Accounting accredited by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland
- Two exam sittings per year
- Flexibility to choose the order and number of subjects you wish to study together
- Practical syllabus with immediately applicable learning for those in employment
If you are looking to achieve your professional goals and kick-start your career in accountancy, contact Sinead on 01 425 1016 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Flexibility to choose the order and number of subjects you wish to study together.
- Holders of the certificate may then opt to continue their studies and pursue a professional qualification in accountancy.
- Full exemptions from all CPA F1 exams are available to successful students. Find out more information about the CPA Exams Syllabus.
- Practical syllabus with immediately applicable learning for those in employment.
- Computer based exams based in Dublin and Cork.
|For more information including entry requirements click here.