LinkedIn first arrived in Ireland in 2010 with only three employees. Since then their Dublin office has expanded bringing their total employee numbers up to 1,200. This is their biggest office outside of the US. LinkedIn is continuing to grow in Ireland and they currently have 70 roles available. LinkedIn is one of the top social media sites and the site more and more employers are using to recruit staff.
But does it hold any relevance for you? Do you need to be on it?
If you answer YES to any of the following questions then you need to be on LinkedIn.
- Do you have an interest in keeping up to date with advancements in your industry?
- Do you enjoy reading articles related to your sector?
- Would you like to follow the key influencers in your industry?
- Do you value networking?
- Are you looking for new work opportunities?
- Would you like to raise your profile in your sector?
If you can answer yes to even one of these questions then you need to be on LinkedIn. Need more convincing? Read the article below