*CLOSED 21st October*
We are looking for graduates to join our award-winning Graduate Programme which starts at the end of August 2019.
If you have a love for good food, a passion for a business, or a desire to help us build sustainable communities, you’ll fit right in.
We feed 1 in 3 people in Ireland — that makes us the Republic’s leading food business. However, like our network of entrepreneurial food partners and the budding start-ups we support, we never stand still, and neither do our people.
If you want to build an exciting career in our business, our Programme offers you the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business.
“You will be given ample opportunity to grow as a professional, with strong support from management and a network of previous graduates… After my experience on the programme, I feel that the career opportunities in Musgrave are endless”
Our grads get to work straight away on a huge number of challenges and opportunities. Whether it’s working with suppliers on stocking the right product range or building our digital presence, sorting the supply chain or transforming our retail environments, you’ll be both stretched and challenged. But you’re backed up the whole way by a dedicated team responsible for your development.
We are now recruiting for graduates to begin their careers in the following areas: buying/trading, finance, marketing, IT and supply chain. Find out more here.
Why join Musgrave?
- Fast moving, entrepreneurial culture powered by our values and growing good business purpose;
- The opportunity to influence product ranges; shape marketing campaigns; and drive innovation on our market-leading brands and with our network of partners;
- Award-winning, bespoke development programme delivered in conjunction with the Irish Management Institute and senior business leaders;
- Learn from senior managers through the IMI, mentoring and through your role in the business;
- Real responsibility and impact from day one, with expert support when you need it;
- Competitive salary with scope to increase year on year and a track record of launching the careers of senior managers in the business;
- Your chance to shape the future of food, retail and Irish business.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a problem solver and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re always thinking of better ways of working and see opportunities rather than problems.
- You’re ambitious and looking for a graduate programme that will give you key business experiences with access to industry experts.
- You want to contribute to the future of vibrant, sustainable communities.
Check out full details for each of these roles and apply online here.
These opportunities are based across Dublin, Cork and Belfast. Closing date for applications is the 21st October 2018.
Ready to take the next step and #GrowWithUs? Apply now