Intreo are holding a recruitment event for Home Support and Care roles Dublin South and Wicklow North areas:
Date: Thursday 10th August
Venue: Bray Institute of Further Education
Rehab Care link provide a Home Support service to older persons and to adults and children with disabilities. We work within a multi-disciplinary team context, enabling Clients to live with respect and dignity within their own home and community.
- You can work between the hours of 7am and 11pm Monday to Saturday – our service is open 365 days year. However for this campaign we are looking for minimum 3 days and 1 of those days must be Saturday. We don't have a requirement for Sundays at the moment.
- You must have a full clean driving licence and your own car – We can be flexible
- You must be prepared to do house work as part of your job, hovering, dusting, laundry, changing beds, mopping floors etc
- The rate per hour is €11.87 and double time on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- We only have positions in Dublin South & Wicklow North. We have nothing in Dublin North.
- You are entitled to mileage. Mileage payments will only be paid to Home Support Workers on travelling from Client to Client. No Home Support Worker will be paid to travel from last Client to home.
- We will give you a 15hr contract and if you are flexible and available there are potentially more hours as we have new clients coming onboard all the time. Please note however you are only guaranteed 15hrs.
- Should you be successful you will be required to be available for 14 days training which is primarily 9-5pm – you are paid a training rate of €10 per hour (Gross) for this training period. After that, €11.87 per hour to be paid (on successful completion of required 2 weeks of training), when out on field working in the Home Support Worker role.
- Please note Ballyfermot will be the place of work for the 10 days of training – so no mileage expenses will be paid to attend training.
Please reserve your place at this recruitment event by emailing email@example.com or contacting Jean or Sandra on 087 9852935
The CareersPortal Team