Would you like to train in biopharma for free?
The National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training (NIBRT) has announced the launch of Springboard 2017, free, part-time, accredited training courses.
This year, for the first time, Springboard courses in biopharma will be open to people irrespective of their current employment status. Applications are open from May 29th, 2017.
The programmes which start in September 2017 are free of charge and are funded under the Springboard programme. Programmes feature placements in NIBRT’s award-winning facilities to provide applicants with the practical skills and experience required by the pharmaceutical industry.
What are the employment opportunities in the pharmaceutical industry?
The industry provides a wide range of employment opportunities across all levels for operators, technicians, engineers, analysts, graduates, administration and support staff. There has been a significant recent investment in the sector.
What is Springboard?
Springboard is a Government funded initiative to provide free, part-time, accredited training programmes for those who are currently unemployed.
Why should I choose a NIBRT Springboard programme?
NIBRT programmes are specifically designed to meet the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry and the job seeking candidate including:
- A strong track record of NIBRT candidates obtaining employment in a dynamic sector with blue chip employers.
- Placements in NIBRT’s award-winning facilities to provide candidates with the practical skills and experience required by Industry.
- Flexible distance learning programmes. - Modules in career support and development.
- Instructors with extensive experience in training the pharmaceutical industry.
- Accreditation by Higher Education Institutes.
How do I register for a course?
Candidates should register for their course of choice as soon as possible via www.springboardcourses.ie
For further information contact NIBRT on email@example.com to discuss any aspect of the programme.
The CareersPortal Team