Grad Posts is An Post’s Graduate Employment Programme offering 11 Career Launching Opportunities for Ambitious Graduates. This two-year programme offers graduates unique learning, training and work opportunities in dynamic commercial environments. The roles are aligned to specific functions where graduates will take part in three projects over 24 months. The salary is €28,000 per annum.
Closing date for applications is 1st June 2018.
What is there to know about An Post?
An Post provides a range of services which encompass postal, communication, retail and financial services. An Post is one of Ireland’s largest companies, directly employing over 9,000 people. An Post has evolved to meet the demands of the competitive parcels sector and they have expanded their reach with extended delivery, financial and omnichannel services in retail.
Why Join An Post?
- Diverse organisation.
- Opportunities to work across a wide range of disciplines.
- There are excellent career paths for those who stand out and deliver.
What graduates programmes can I apply for?
Click on the job titles for more information.
Business Performance Opportunities
- Business Performance and Analysis Project Executive
- Business Performance Project Executive
- Financial Services Project Executive
- Mails and Parcels Marketing Project Executive
- Post Insurance Marketing Project Executive
- Retail Marketing Project Executive
Here’s how to apply
You can contact An Post by emailing Grad.Posts@anpost.ie
Closing date for applications 1st June 2018. All applications to be sent to Grad.Posts@anpost.ie
Graduates Assessment Centres will be held in the GPO, Dublin, on 11th, 15th, 18th and 19th June 2018
Start date September 2018
The CareersPortal Team