Sigmar is currently seeking candidates to fill 50 vacant positions in international recruitment to work in their new European Talent Hub in Tralee. They are calling for applicants from all backgrounds regardless of experience and education.
Sigmar is investing in the development of a bespoke, world-class learning & development programme designed to equip individuals with all of the skills and knowledge necessary to become successful international recruitment specialists.
The first of its kind in Ireland, the European Talent Hub will harness international talent for other international markets from its base in Tralee. The Sigmar employees in Kerry will be filling roles in IT for European markets with candidates from other countries.
Earlier this year, Sigmar announced a strategic partnership with French staffing giant Groupe Adéquat. The partnership deal is structured through a staged equity investment over a five-year period that will see Groupe Adéquat take majority interest.
Both companies are dominant players in their respective markets and are seeking to expand nationally within Ireland and internationally through organic growth and acquisition. The European Talent Hub in Tralee marks the partnership’s first significant investment in Ireland.
Speaking following the announcement, Shaun O’Shea, Sigmar Head of European Recruitment said: “As a Tralee native, I am truly delighted to help bring such a positive jobs announcement to the region. . . We are offering exciting and highly rewarding careers for individuals coming from all backgrounds with a core focus on sales and consultancy. Due to our substantial investment into R&D we believe our consultants will be working on new processes and tools which will shape our industry on a global scale for years to come.”
About Sigmar Recruitment
- Top 3 in the Irish market (by GP ref. RI)
- 125 staff in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Tralee
- Established in 2002, completed MBO in 2009 and entered into strategic partnership with Groupe Adéquat in February 2018
- Directors: Adrian McGennis, Robert Mac Giolla Phádraig, Frank Farrelly
- Founders of Talent Summit (Largest HR conference in Ireland, set up to create better workplaces and improve working lives)
- Co-founders of “Ireland, Gateway to Europe” trade mission to attract FDI to Ireland
- Consistently ranked top 5 Great Place to Work in Ireland
- Named Business of the Year in 2017 (European Business Awards)
- Recipient of Deloitte Best Managed Companies Award (2018, 2017, 2016)
- Winner of 45 national and international industry awards
About Groupe Adéquat
- Family owned business founded in Lyon (France) in 1987
- Currently in Top 50 largest staffing firms in the world (ref. SIA),
- €1 billion turnover in 2018
- 1000+ employees across 260+ offices in France, Belgium and Canada
- Placing 150,000 people in employment per annum
Article edited from www.idaireland.com