Designed to offer graduates all of the practical jewellery and goldsmith skills needed to develop a full-time career in the jewellery trade.
The course covers a wide range of goldsmith and jewellery design skills over a nine month programme running from September to June each year and expands a traditional jewellery apprenticeship to incorporate additional elements required to establish a career in the jewellery industry.
As an alternative option to a CAO Application, this certificate course offers a wealth of potential with real career prospects after just one year.
This course will commence in September 2019.
- Open to students of all levels, including beginners
- Combination of tutoring, classwork and bench practice.
- Design, Costing and Manufacturing of a Jewellery Collection for sale.
- Course graduation Exhibition at The High Profile Gifted Contemporary Craft and Design Exhibition in Dec 2020.
- Opportunity to sell collections through Deirdre O'Donnell Contemporary Jewellery.
- Monday to Friday 9.30am- 5.30pm.
- Full time September to June inclusive.
For full details click here.