The successful candidate will receive training in the following areas.
- Air/Ocean Imports
- Import custom clearance
- Aerospace Logistics
- Air/Ocean Exports
- Export custom clearance
- Road Freight Imports/Exports
- Invoicing jobs / Liaising with our accounting department
The role responsibilities
- Liaising with customers / overseas agents and providing a first-class customer service experience.
- Opening job files on our operating system.
- Liaising with Revenue and ensuring we are compliant with regulations.
- Receiving and processing Import documentation
- Import/Export customs clearances
- Arranging delivery of freight to its destination
- Tracking and tracing freight and updating the freight status to our clients.
- Top class communication.
- Liaising with our accounting department.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player who can also work on their own initiative when required.
- Custom clearance experience (we will train)
- IT skills in Microsoft office.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Time management skills.
- Adaptability & Flexible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling their own job file from start to finish, through to raising the final invoice and maximising profitability.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like top class on the job training in the Freight Forwarding sector. They will be joining a well-respected and reputable Logistics organisation, extensive career progression opportunities, ongoing training and personal development.
Interested? Send a cover letter with accompanying CV addressed to email@example.com