Dublin Bus is currently recruiting Professional Bus Drivers. The company is seeking enthusiastic candidates who wish to join them in delivering a quality customer service. The transport provider is seeking candidates who prioritise safety and efficiency.
Applicants are expected to satisfy the following requirements:
B Licence Applicants
- A valid driving licence Category B (for a minimum of 2 years) with no endorsements
- A valid D licence Learner Permit
- A valid CPC Bus Case Study sheet (CPC bus case study is only valid for a period of two years from its date of issue.)
- Full Irish driving licence Category D
- An up-to-date valid driver qualification card, category D (CPC card)
- An up-to-date copy from the online CPC Driver Portal as proof that your CPC is up to date. To access this, visit www.rsa.ie
In addition to the above licence requirements, candidates are expected to have strong interpersonal skills and proof of fluency in written and spoken English. Successful candidates will begin on a schedule covering late shifts 4 days between Thursday and Monday. This will then progress to a 5-day week with rotating shifts. Mentoring is provided at the commencement of the role and there will be ongoing training opportunities, including periodic CPC, as they develop their careers at Dublin Bus.
Salary and Benefits
Salaries begin at €632.05 per week (4-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium), increasing to €859.62 (5-day week inclusive of shift and Sunday premium). Follow a 12-month probationary period, employees will be entitled to either a complimentary pension scheme or PRSA scheme, a subsidised medical scheme, free bus travel and concessionary rail travel.
How to Apply
- Right click on this application form and save the form to your desktop.
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader to fill out the form, download here.
- Submit your completed application form using the submit button at the end of the form or email it to email@example.com and please put Professional Bus Driver in the subject line.
Applications close on the 31st of October, 2019.
Learn more about Dublin Bus here.
Learn more about the Transport & Logistics sector here.