The Clerical Officer competition (nationwide excluding Co. Dublin) is now live. Closing date is 3pm on Thursday, 5th July 2018
Typical duties you may be required to undertake, if appointed, include:
- General clerical work e.g. filing, photocopying, answering/making telephone calls, dealing with emails, reception desk duties, etc. under the supervision of a designated manager;
- Supporting line-managers and colleagues;
- Working as part of a team in delivering services;
- Communicating and dealing with the public/customers e.g. responding to queries and providing information face-to-face, by telephone or via email;
- Providing the highest quality standards in customer service;
- Using Information Technology on a daily basis, e.g. word processing, spreadsheets, database, email and internet;
- Maintaining high quality records in a thorough and organised manner;
- Checking all work thoroughly to ensure it is completed to a high standard;
- Carrying out routine accounts work;
- Approaching work in a careful and methodical manner, displaying accuracy at all times, even when conducting routine/repetitive work.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate.
In certain instances positions may arise where specialist skills or experience is required e.g. accounts, language skills, typing skills, etc. Suitable candidates may be selected for the purpose of filling such vacancies.
Please see Information Booklet for further information and details on how to apply.