Are you aged 16-24 and living in Dublin? Would you like to find out more about apprenticeships?
Applications are now open for TU Dublin's Access to Apprenticeship Programme.
The programme is aimed at young men and women aged 16 to 24 living in Dublin who experience social and economic barriers.
The Programme provides an opportunity for young people to;
- Sample a range of apprenticeships in; Construction, Engineering, Electrical, Motor and Aviation industries
- Prepare their CV and interview skills
- Undertake two weeks work experience
- Health & Safety and Safe Pass Certificate
- It is a 12 week full time course commencing in April 2019.
The closing date for applications is Friday the 8th of March 2019 at 1p.m.
It is recommended that applicants start the process as soon as possible as it could take some time to get the required documentation together. Once applications are completed please send them to;
Therese Fitzgerald, Programme Officer Access to Apprenticeship, TU Dublin Bolton St
(Formerly DIT Bolton St), Dublin 1, D01 K822.
Or they can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to learn more about Apprenticeships.
The CareersPortal Team