Templemore College of Further Education
Tipperary view map
"Educating with Respect"
At Templemore College, we aspire to develop an inclusive, respectful and collaborative learning community within the College.
Our objective is that each student will learn new skills and become more competent in the area they are studying.
More importatntly for us is that each student will learn about themselves and realise their capacity to learn new ways and new ideas so that learning, while challenging, becomes natural for them.
With the establishment of a culture of respect and learning based on the ideas mentioned above students will also have access to:
- No tuition fees
- Maintenance grants available to eligible students
- Applicant interview to enable selection of most appropriate field of study
- CAO Applications and opportunities for progression to Higher Education
- Small class groups
- Internationally-recognised qualifications
- Programmes geared towards employment
We also have the following Return to Education programmes available at Levels 3, 4 and 5: Click here