International Strength and Conditioning Conference 2017
Friday, November 24, 2017 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
LIT is proud to announce the 2nd International Strength and Conditioning Conference, which will take place on Friday the 24th of November 2017 in the LIT SportsLab in Thurles. Speakers on the day include:
- Michael Bell Williams, Professor in Fitness and Health Promotion, Durham College
- Canada Martin Kennedy, IRFU National Talent Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Claire Brady, PhD candidate, University of Limerick and Sports Institute Ireland
- Jason McGahan, GAA sports scientist and current Kildare senior football sports scientist
- Kris Beattie, PhD, Strength and Conditioning Coach
This promises to be an informative day so don't miss out. Tickets include a light lunch on the day.
Full details here.