1916 ‘Leaders and Learners’ Bursary Information Session
Monday, April 8, 2019 7:00 PM to 8:00 PMAdd to My Calendar Monday, April 8, 2019 7:00 PM 8:00 PM Europe/London 1916 ‘Leaders and Learners’ Bursary Information Session - Institute of Art, Design and Technology Dun Laoghaire CareersPortal Event Reminder Ireland CareersPortal email@example.com
IADT will hold an information session for 1916 Bursary applicants on Monday, April 8th from 7.00 to 8.00pm. This session will take place in the Atrium building in IADT.
This bursary is funded by the Department of Education and Skills and it aims to provide support for economically disadvantaged students from groups traditionally underrepresented in higher education, including:
- Socio-Economic groups that have low participation in higher education
- First time mature students
- Student with a disability, particularly students with a physical/mobility impairment or students with a sensory disability, students who are deaf/hard of hearing student who are blind or visually impaired.
- Irish Travellers
- Entering on the basis of a further education award
- Lone parents with a DSP means tested Social Welfare payment
- Ethnic Minorities
In 2019–2020, IADT is offering 8 bursaries of €5,000 per annum for the duration of a student’s undergraduate degree.
Applications are invited from students entering higher education in September 2019, for full or part-time degree programme of greater than 2 years’ duration.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application via email.
Appeals can be lodged up to five working days after applicants have been notified of the outcome of the application process. Appeals will be independently reviewed on the grounds that the information provided was considered, assessed and scored correctly. It will not be possible to submit additional information or further documentation at the appeal stage.
To download documents click here.