Apply for a Sports Scholarship at NCINational College of Ireland is committed to the development of sporting excellence and fosters sporting talent within the college. Apply for a sports scholarship today.
The scholarship initiative is an investment in student potential, which endeavours to tailor performance based components with financial support so students can maintain a dual focus on academic and sporting progression.
Sports scholarships are reserved for full-time registered students who have reached or have the potential to reach a very high level of performance competing at International, National, Inter-provincial or Inter-county level.
Each scholarship is awarded for a three year period subject to application criteria and conditions.
The sports scholarship package will offer successful students a combination of the following supports to help students realise their potential and achieve their goals.
- Financial Bursary of €2,000
- Annual gym membership including individual training programme
- Personal training sessions with leading fitness professional
- Nutrition and dietary advice with leading fitness consultant
- Sport motivation and peak performance coaching with leading expert
- Academic and learning development advice and on-going support
- Financial support for sport related expense
- Branded athlete pack
- Priority access to NCI accommodation in Dublin City.
Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to the below address:
Student Experience & Sport Department
National College of Ireland