New for Entry 2019: Internships or Study Abroad Options
From 2019, internships or study abroad options are available on the following DCU courses:
- Bachelor of Arts (www.dcu.ie/DC009)
- BA in Economics, Politics and Law (www.dcu.ie/DC230)
- Bachelor of Civil Law – BCL (www.dcu.ie/DC232)
- BA in Social Sciences and Cultural Innovation (www.dcu.ie/DC238)
- BA in Applied Language and Translation Studies (www.dcu.ie/DC155)
Places are competitive and students need to achieve specific grades to participate in study abroad or work placements.