1916 Bursary ApplicationsMarino Institute of Education, as part of the Programme for Access to Higher Education (PATH), will offer up to eight bursaries of €5,000 per annum for the duration of a MIE student's undergraduate degree.
The bursary aims to provide support for socio-economically disadvantaged students from groups traditionally underrepresented in higher education, including:
- Socio-economic groups that have low participation in higher education
- First time mature students
- Students with disability, particularly students with a physical/mobility impairment or students with a sensory disability, students who are deaf/hard of hearing, or students who are blind or visually impaired
- Irish Travellers
- Students entering on the basis of a further education award
- Lone parents with DSP means tested Social Welfare payment
- Ethnic Minorities
The closing date is the 24th of June, 2019. See application details HERE.