Whitehall College Updates for Prospective Students
- Online applications are now open for courses commencing September 2019 at www.whitehallcollege.com.
- Interviews for all courses will be held on the 21st May 2019 (1.00 – 3.00 p.m.) Applicants are asked to bring a CV, copy passport or Irish Residence Permit and a written reference (two required for social care courses).
- Our Early Childhood Care and Education Level 6 course now offers advanced entry progression opportunities to year 2 of the Early Childhood Care and Education Degree in National College of Ireland.
- Learners on our Education and Training course spend one day a week in DCU taking two modules on the DCU course DC235 BSc in Education and Training – on successful completion of the course in Whitehall College there is a direct entry opportunity to DC235.
- Our Art and Sculpture students will hold their annual art exhibition “CONVERGE” in CHQ from 10th -14th April 2019 (11 a.m. – 7 p.m. daily). The Art and Sculpture course offers learners the opportunity to study at Level 5 and Level 6 over two years. The course includes portfolio preparation for third level and the experience of preparing for, and running an art exhibition.
- Dublin Bus have announced a new route to Whitehall College of Further Education – the 155 is now running from Ballymun to Bray train station and stops outside the College gates