Access to Apprenticeship Programme Open for Applications
TU Dublin are now taking applications for the Access to Apprenticeship September 2019 Programme.
The Access to Apprenticeship Programme is aimed at young men and women aged 16 to 24 living in Dublin who experience social and economic barriers. The Programme provides an opportunity for young people to:
- Sample a range of apprenticeships in; Construction, Engineering, Electrical, Motor and Aviation industries
- Prepare their CV and interview skills
- Undertake two weeks work experience
- Health & Safety and Safe Pass Certificate
- It is a 12 week full time course commencing in September 2019.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 31st July 2019.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
We recommend starting the application as soon as possible as it could take some time to get the required documentation together.
Once applications are completed please send them to;
Therese Fitzgerald, Programme Officer Access to Apprenticeship, TU Dublin Bolton St (Formerly DIT Bolton St), Dublin 1, D01 K822.
Or they can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For anyone interested in future intakes you can register your interest by following this link.