UCD Accelerated Radiography Programme for Graduates - September 2019UCD School of Medicine is pleased toannounce the launch of its accelerated Radiography programme, for graduates, from September 2019.
BSc (Hons) Radiography (Graduate Entry)
This accelerated Radiography training programme has been developed to allow graduates from a wide variety of academic backgrounds to study with us. The content of the programme supports a robust learning of basic sciences and incorporates a wide range of Radiography training which has been developed with respect to published requirements for Radiography training.
Students will be taught by a dedicated team of over 25 lecturers and clinical training will be enhanced through the inclusion of our new state of the art virtual reality training equipment and our X-ray suite facilities on site, in UCD. Flexibility is built into our clinical placement programme to meet the needs of graduates.
Principal training centres will be located in Dublin, at several UCD affiliated high technology sites. This programme also contains exciting new opportunities for graduates to allow them to gain additional skills in a number of key health service areas which is possible due to the extensive experience of UCD in Radiography training.
Entry requirements include:
- An honours bachelor’s degree, NFQ Level 8, minimum 2H2 is required
- Applicants must provide evidence of having completed appropriate research activity within their primary degree. Such activity should equate to a minimum of 5 ECTS and might include:
- a research methods module
- a research dissertation / thesis
- Science background - a minimum of O6 (OD3) in the Leaving Certificate (or equivalent) is normally required in a minimum of one science subject
- Detailed personal statement
For further information t: 01 716 6519 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: http://bit.ly/UCDGER