New Courses for September 2019Crumlin College of Further Education is delighted to announce the launch of a number of new and amended courses for the 2019/2020 academic year. Applications are now being invited for the following full-time courses at QQI Level 5
- eBusiness with Computer Applications
- Business Studies with Sport and Fitness
- IT Sales and Digital Sales
- Software Development and Mobile Applications
- Fashion Design with Styling
- Business Management & Marketing (Upon successful completion of this course, students may progress to an advanced certificate at QQI Level 6)
Applications for these courses and all college courses may be made directly at www.crumlincollege.ie. If you would like more information about any of the courses on offer, please drop in during our next information/interview evening - Tuesday, May 22nd 2019 between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.
Alternatively, you can call in any day (Monday to Friday) during business hours (9.15 a.m. - 4 p.m.) where a member of staff will be on hand to guide you in the right direction.