Each section of the above video on REACH+ can be viewed as an individual clip:
- Why Use the REACH+ Programme?
- How REACH+ Supports Guidance Practice
- What Students Like about REACH+
- REACH+ Supporting Whole School Guidance
- REACH+ - Support, Tips and Advice
The REACH+ Career and College Preparation Programme is Ireland's most comprehensive, in-depth and multi-format careers programme available. Much more than any textbook, it is a complete, integrated, classroom learning environment that supports Students, Guidance Counsellors and Teachers of career related content, including TY, LCVP and LCA. Unlike any other careers resource available, it contains four key components:
- The REACH programme book
- The Students Online Career File & Portfolio
- Guidance Counsellor Administration, Resources and Lesson Plans
- The REACH+ Network Support and Training: See upcoming training dates on the right.
The REACH+ programme has been designed to facilitate the delivery of Career and Educational Guidance in Senior Cycle. The programme is only available in participating schools.
The programme covers five core areas:
- Self Assessment
- Study Skills
- World of Work
- World of Education
REACH+ Information, PowerPoint and Guidance Testimonials:
Students are encouraged to engage in a wide variety of career activities and research designed to prepare them for the transition from secondary school to work or college. Students taking part in the program each receive a Student Workbook and gain access to REACH+ Online, where they can complete additional exercises, do career research and monitor their study performance over the course of their senior cycle.
This consists of three main areas:
- Student /Class Management and View
- Resources (lesson plans, powerpoints, videos etc)
- School Guidance Website
Additional information can be obtained by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone (01) 4402314.