MyFuture+ is a newly developed career learning, development and management tool for Adults.
It has been developed in critical collaboration with representatives from key public service organisations and services that support adult learners and jobseekers in their career management decisions. Individuals can access their unique career file from any mobile device. Administrators/Providers can then view and track their clients and learner career information instantly.
There are two versions of MyFuture+ available:
- Next Steps: for services supporting jobseekers and adult clients on a one-to-one basis
- Further Education: for learners, Teachers and Guidance Consellors in FET
The on-line suite of resources aims to assist individuals to explore the world of education, work and employment from an Irish perspective and progress their career development.
This new resource encourages a process of self-directed learning and is particularly beneficial when used in collaboration with a guidance professional.
Career Learning and Self-Assessment tools include:
- Career Sectors
- Interest Profiler
- Personality assessment
- Career documents/research facility
- Career Skills assessment
- CV and Cover Letter Template
- Skills to Succeed Academy
- Course Search (PLC, CAO and FETCH courses)
- Career Research
- Occupations (1,000)
- Career/Course Videos
- Job Search resources and jobs in demand information
- Work Experience Level 4, 5 and 6 templates and resources integrated, including a new feature for Tutor feedback
New Developments 2017-2018: NCGE Pilot Feedback
NCGE MyFuture+ Article Summer 2018
For more information or to organise a presentation for staff contact: Bernadette Walsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01-2090797.