Please ensure that you (referred to as the "User", "you" or "your") read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE with care as they govern your use of and access to this website. If you do not accept them, please do not use this website. TO USERS OF THIS SITE the following provisions apply:
1. This website is owned and operated by Durrow Communications (referred to as "CareersPortal", "we", "us" or "our"), which expression shall also include associated companies including, where the context requires, our third party suppliers and any other person involved with the provision or maintenance of this Site.
2. No information on this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or service or for the use of any product or service, which is not authorised, by the applicable laws and regulations of your place of citizenship, domicile or residence.
3. The information provided on the pages of this website, including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE may not be up to date and is subject to change and revision by Durrow Communications from time to time without notification. Any such change or revision shall be made for bona fide operational technical or commercial reasons. You should periodically revisit this Site to review the then current information including these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE as you will be deemed to have accepted any changes if you continue to access this website.
4. Video files used on this site created by Durrow Communications are watermarked with the CareersPortal.ie brand and are owned exclusively by us. Use of these files outside the CareersPortal domain requires written permission from Durrow Communications.
5. While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy Durrow Communications cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Neither Durrow Communications nor any third parties who may provide information to CarersPortal.ie for dissemination purposes shall have any responsibility for or be liable in respect of the content or the accuracy of the information so provided, or for any errors or omissions therein.
6. In accessing this website, the User accepts that information messages and electronic mail passing over the Internet may not be free from interference by third parties. Consequently, Durrow Communications cannot guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of any information relating to the User passing over the Internet. The User shall be responsible for the content of all communications, including its lawfulness, truthfulness and accuracy.
7. You may print or download on any single computer one copy of the contents of these pages for your personal, non-commercial home use. All copyright notices, proprietary notices and disclaimers should also be copied. All rights not expressly granted by us in these TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are hereby reserved.
8. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE are limited in scope and are not intended to be fully binding. For a full list of TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, please contact us directly at:
College House, 71-73 Rock Road,
(+353 1) 440 2314